Monday 5 March 2012

NEXT PURCHASE: Jeffrey Campbell Spike Litas


I am dying for my bursary to come through to get my hands on these GORGEOUS Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots, this is the type of footwear which so effortlessly makes an outfit look ON POINT!! I’ve already been day dreaming about some different ways to wear these beauties, so let me dream out loud for you guys…

Look one: Jeans-River Island £45, Jumper-Topshop £34, Glasses-Topshop £16, Bag-Amazon, JC ankle boots-Office £120

Look two: Dress-Topshop £34, Leather Jacket-Topshop £50, Belt-Topshop £22, JC ankle boots-Office £120

Look Three: Sleeveless shirt-Topshop £30, Leggings-Topshop £16, Cardigan £38, Clutch-Asos £60, JC ankle boots-Office £120

As you can see I am a little obsessed with the colour black but these boots work with pretty much any colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment