Friday 6 April 2012

Floral Bottoms




I've been meaning to create a blog post about this trend for weeks now so here it is. This style is big right now from designer to high street, whether it be on the street, in the magazines or on clebrities this trend has hit us hard. I myself am a bit of a plain Jane when it comes to my clothing, opting for basic vests, t-shirts, trousers etc but this trend has converted me (for the mean time anyway!!) The good thing about these floral bottoms is that you can wear them in various different ways, if your brave enough try mixing and matching florals, however, if like me that idea sounds just a tad daunting simply throw on a plain white t-shirt with some floral bottoms teamed with a blazer and heels and your good to go. Its a trend which is here to stay for the duration of the summer and one which is accessible to all budgets! X

No comments:

Post a Comment